Thursday, April 14, 2011

One of those days

I am not sure where to begin...

It seemed like whatever could go wrong did!! It all started with me sewing, who would have known that I should wear safety googles when embroidering. I was working along on my many of projects only to take my eyes off of it for a few seconds to tend to my baby when the needle snapped in half and went into my eye. It hurt like crazy and I seriously debated on calling the doctor, but with some time the pain and reddness went away and my vision seems fine.

So round two with my embroidery unit later that day~I usually use a wooden chopstick to hold fabric out of the way, but Gabie had run off with it so I was holding the extra fabric with my hand and the bar came down on my finger and cut it up. Luckily I did not bleed on the pretty Lime shirt, that is all I cared about at the time!!

After two incidents I decied to move onto to other projects and somehow managed to keep all fingers and toes~Amen!! I did manage to burn lunch, break a plate, and stump my toe. Then my husband comes home with the mail to show me I have been summoned to Federal Court to be a juror in a rather terrible month that I was planning on helping my sister move to Florida. Let alone I have no idea what I would do with my children in the event I do have to serve.

My inlaws dropped by this afternoon to bring some things over then went to eat at Cracker Barrell to have hands down the worst meal I have ever consumed from there.

After this rather long day that seemed as nothing could go right, my Beautiful Daughter, Reese, that just turned one yesterday took her first steps!! It totally made this long day worth everything I had went through to see those steps. I was so proud for her and to see the accomplishment on her face, she knew she had done something. I am so happy and so sad all at once. I can't believe she is one and starting to walk, I want these fleeting moments to slow down. I know I can't stop time, so for now I will cherish each day I have with my two daughters and Thank God I have the opportunity to stay at home and watch them grow up.

Happy ONE Day late 1st Birthday my Sweet Baby Reese!!

I love you with all my heart

Do you remember what it felt like to see your childs first steps?

No comments:

Post a Comment