Friday, June 10, 2011

Quick Sand Removal for Beach Babies

We recently took a quick trip to the beach to visit my sister in Florida. To say my daughters love the beach is an understatement~Gabie can play all day in the sand and run from the waves. Reese just loved to dig and eat it {yes, I know it's gross}. From our first visit I learned that diaper changes on the beach can present a little problem with reddness. I learned this little trick that I wanted to share with you all because I am sure I am not the only one that has come across this. When you change your little ones diaper dust baby powder all over the skin and it makes all the sand fall off to help you with nice clean skin. This also works for older children that you want to dust all the sand off before you hop in the car. Just dust with baby powder and it absorbs all the moisture so the sand won't stick!! It is really amazing~plus it makes their skin so soft.

Hope you enjoy my little trick and don't forget to pack baby powder on your next beach vacation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment