Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loving These CuddleBugs


Got a peek of the CuddleBug photos from our recent Valentine PhotoShoot. I am in ♥ with the Cuteness. Lindsay with Linsday Renee Photography is an amazingly talented photographer and I can't wait to work with her again. You really should swing by her page and take a look around her blog and website for some of her other work. Thank you to all the CuddleBugs that braved the cold and snowy fields for a FUN morning shooting at the Stones River Battlefield. I would also like to thank Stacy with CC's Bowtique for coming up and providing some very cute bows for all the girls.


First Up We have Abby in the Ruffled Jumper with Ruffled Pants. This outfit is special to me because I was able to use some fabric leftover from my grandmother's stash.




Ciara was such a good sport waiting patiently with her dad in the car for her turn. Her mother is Stacy from CC's Bowtique and brought some VERY cute bows with her for the girls to Model. I love her sassiness with those bright pink boots!!
She has to sweetest smile...don't you think?

Ciara is modeling my Hearts Pillowcase Dress, I nestled two hearts in the applique and added an initial to the center.






Oh Sweet Brynn with this vintage inspired Peasant dress.I have been wanting to use this shabby chic romantic rose print for sometime~What better time to break it out than for Valentine's!


 I love this next Face!

Cullum has the sweetest personality, he is going to grow up to be the perfect gentlemen.
Here he is modeling my Train with Heart Applique Shirt.



See him blowing a KISS!!

And making a run for it.

I can't get over how the next two sisters look so much like one another. Riley and Emery were perfect for these outfits. One is my newest creation the Onesie dress that I added a heart to the bodice, and the other is my Cupid outfit~ I have some other shirt ideas with this fabric so these pants will be featured again!





                                                          This face makes me Laugh!

Gracie is next, and she is rocking the Wild About U Pillowcase Dress with the Zebra Heart Applique and Mongram!




 
Romeo O Romeo where fore art thou Romeo?

Romeo Applique Shirt is being modeled by Ethan with the brightest blue eyes you have ever seen.






Our tinest little CuddleBug to come out to play was Gianna and did her shirt match her well. She is going to be a little Heartbreaker. I matched up the onesie with a Rocking Pink and Black Tutu which made this outfit way to cute!






Jacob is absolutely adorable with the Robot Applique Shirt. Take a look at this little Man with his hat on...Cuteness all the way!








Last but not least...

My two CuddleBugs, Gabie and Reese, the whole reason I even started making clothing were these two precious girls. Gabie is at this stage where she runs as soon as you pull out the camera, then there is Reese that smiles ALL the time. They are my precious little girls that I love dearly.

Here is Gabie with her Wild About U Ruffled Pants and Zebra Heart Applique Shirt




And Reese with her Monogrammed Onesie Dress





I apologize for misspelling any names~I tried to get them all right.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look. I can recreate any of the items that you have seen for your little ones, and even customize them with different color options that you have in mind. Just drop me an email at cuddlebuggifts{at}gmail{dot}com

2 comments:

  1. The pics are all amazing!!! You all did a great job for this photo shoot! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. the children were able to express themselves in the pictures. I love it you did a great job. I am Abby's gammy by the way.

    ReplyDelete