Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year...New Ideas

This year I wanted to start with some new ideas for CuddleBugs. I have many goals set for the company and have already accomplished one. Professional Photo Shoot~ It happened this past weekend and I can't wait to see all the pictures. I teamed up with Lindsay Renee Photography and CC's Bowtique for one amazing day. {Don't worry...I will post pics here a little later}

Next up I have been pondering a Monthly Club for Pillowcase Dresses and Applique Shirts. To help me work out the kinks and keep the costs affordable for everyone I will offer them in 3 month increments. How does this work...you ask? You sign up for 3 months and on the tenth of the month I will ship you a shirt or pillowcase dress for the following month with a holiday theme. If there happens to not be a holiday that month I will do a seasonal theme instead

Cost for 3 months

(not exact dress to be used, but an example)
                    Pillowcase Dress                   
3 month to 24 month $38
2T to 4T $44
5T to 8 year $50
(add an extra $5 if you want them persoanlized)


(an example of an Applique shirt)
Applique Shirts
Any size $48~this includes personalization

Ideas for the Months
January- Valentine's
February- St Patty's Day
March- Easter
April-Spring
May-Summer
June-Fourth of July
July-Back to School
August-Fall
September-Halloween
October-Thanksgiving
November-Christmas
December-Winter

Payment would be due on the first of the month you wish to start and any size changes would be due to me on the 1st of the month. You can contact me at cuddlebuggifts@gmail.com to sign up or have any questions.

Many more ideas to come!

2 comments:

  1. i think that sounds awesome! good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Can't wait to see pics from Saturday!

    ReplyDelete