Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wholesome Baby's

I have been working hard this week to stock up the freezer with baby food...everyday cranking out two to three bags (on top of everything else I am trying to accomplish...I'm a bit ambitious). For babyfood recipes and ideas I refer to the Wholesome BabyFood Site.


So this morning I had the pleasurable experience in feeding Reese her first helping of blueberries and she loved it!

BEFORE

AND AFTER

Man it sure was messy, but it was all worth seeing her woof it down!
So off to the bath we go, with Big Sister in stride loving that Reese got dirty! Cause' now they both get baths.



Not a very exciting day with the girls, but I was just trying to spend a few moments with them before their weekend at Granny's.  Gabie is very excited for it all, she keeps wanting to call Buster and Bandit (their dogs) and tell them she's coming to visit. She never ceases to make me laugh.

 Now off to sewing up the rest of the cornhole bags for the
 Blackman Girls Basketball 1st annual Pancake Breakfast and Cornhole Tournament.

GO BLAZE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment