Friday, September 17, 2010

YEAH!!!

Wow! First off I would like to thank you for dropping by. This whole process has been a crazy one, I have always been creative, my head swims at night and in the morning of things to do and create (it's how I maintain sanity) so...

Let's begin with what is a CuddleBug? A CuddleBug is a little creature that turns your life upside down, that you love with all your heart and soul, who can make your house look as if a tornado has hit it, looks precious while sleeping, keeps you young, makes you crazy, and helps you see what life is all about. The name itself came from a "silly song" that I sang to my first child, that still makes her smile when I sing it.

I have been reading others craft blogs and will now take my own craft adventure....I hope you guys enjoy the ride. I am still playing with ideas of what to officially open with my first tutorial, but for now I must go my two year old wants to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment